Monday, June 8, 2009

My Baby Is Back........

My Joshie is home from Sacramento Yay! Josh left on May 25th to go and visit cousins in Sacramento. This was the first time he flew by himself. This was also the first time he has been away from me longer than a week and by himself for that matter. His cousins Alex and Marissa flew back with Josh on saturday and will be here all summer. I am going to have a house full of teenagers 2 17 year olds, a 15 year old and a 13 year old Yikes!



Just kidding it will be ok they are all good kids. Hopefully our pool will be put to use this summer. Mario plans to take the boys camping in July. I am not sure if Marissa will be going camping maybe if BreeAnn goes then Marissa can go. If not she can stay with me because camping is really not my thing. I have tried when the kids were younger without complaining. I just cannot grasp why it's fun to rough it? Sorry Mario but I am glad you enjoy it and I will never stop you from going. Thank you Mario for being so adventurous and taking the boys camping and teaching them to "Rough It" it makes them appreciate our home and all that they have and they think it fun also. And Mario thank you for not giving me a hard time because I am not a camper you know I can only handle it for the day!




Welcome back Joshie I Love You and I missed you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment