Sunday, August 9, 2009

Summer Camping Trip................

Mario and my brother-in-law Rick took all the kids camping. My sister-in-law Gina and her family went for 1 night over 24 hours to be exact. My brother-in-laws Boy and Tony went with their families as well. I did not go I had to work plus I really am not a camper. The kids had a blast! They were there for 3 nights and 4 days except Josh who came home a day early with Gina. He couldn't hack it:) The kids had lots of stories to tell when they got home!



The Troop
Aaron and Ricky



The Camp


Let me guess Bree thinking of Billy Joel:)

Ok you can tell Jen(Ricky's Mom) wasnt there. Ricky must of got dressed in the dark hence his shirt is inside out and backwards.




Loser:) Mario almost always has to have a nap.






Josh and his Tia Gina







Rissa and L.J.






Rissa and Aaron








You go Gina with your bad self:) Ummmmm where are your kids!LOL









Josh and BreeAnn










Macho Macho Man I mean Girl:)











Ok I just barfed I think I smell something??????????




Ok Mario are you helping him or dunking him?





Ok look at Marissa's right eye closely. It's busted up! Never play hide-n-seek in the pitch dark at night and run into a rope that is attached from the tent to the canopy.






The Girls



Bree with her Tio Boy



The Chef aka Mario's brother Rick




Marissa and Anissa riding the quads on thier day trip to Young.



Mica, Aaron and Bree it's dark but Aaron's eyes think it's sunny or it was the flash

My favorite picture!






















No comments:

Post a Comment